Media & Entertainment
Sarah Weinstock joined CEA Group in 2016 as a Senior Advisor working on media, entertainment, television and film projects.
Sarah has over a decade of strategic and operational experience at various Hollywood studios: Twentieth Century Fox and Universal Pictures and at London-based Global Radio (formerly Capital Radio plc).
Sarah was most recently Commercial Director of Twentieth Century Fox's Home Entertainment Licensee business, where she drove the commercial strategy across the international licensed territories, negotiated distribution deals for Fox, DreamWorks Animation, LucasFilm and MGM, managed international distributor relationships and built strategic partnerships with retailers in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Prior to that, Sarah held business development and corporate development roles at Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures International and NBC Universal International.
- Sarah's notable projects include:
- Restructure of United International Pictures (UIP) JV Between Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures
- License Deal for Ice Age Live Events (Ice Age On Ice, Theme Parks)
- Disposal of German Free Television Linear Broadcast Channel
- Disposal of Stake in Indian Television Asset
- Acquisition of Russian Television Production Company
- Strategic Partnership Structure With Tesco in Central & Eastern Europe
- Strategic Partnership Structure for HMV Retail Group in Hong Kong
Sarah holds a MA (Honors) in Economics and International Relations from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland and a MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management.