David G. Moyer
Principal Advisors Group, LLC
Senior Managing Director
Corporate Advisory Services & Investment Banking
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Dave joined CEA in December 1997, initially working as a Managing Director of CEA’s New York, NY office where he was responsible for originating and executing global investment banking and related transactions for CEA’s Founder and CEO, J. Patrick (“Rick”) Michaels, Jr.
In January 2003, Dave opened the Westport, CT office and formed a joint venture with CEA named the CEA Principal Advisors Group, which recently moved and is now located at Center Valley, PA in the Lehigh Valley.
Dave serves early stage and middle market, North American companies in the Business Services, Communications, Information Technology, and Media industries. His corporate advice and investment banking services include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Private Placements of Debt and Equity; and
- Board Level Strategic and Financial Advisory Services.
Highlights from Dave’s career with CEA include over $500 million of private equity and debt placements and strategic board level mergers & acquisition and related advice for the following clients:
- Terion Inc, formerly Flash Comm, Inc. a digital wireless communications provider serving the transportation industry;
- Sensitech Inc., a logistics-based information technology company, in its acquisition of Ryan Instruments, L.P.;
- C2C Fiber of Massachusetts, LLC, an operator of regional fiber optic networks;
- Coast to Coast Telecommunications, Inc. in its sale to Allegiance Telecom, Inc.;
- Bizland Inc., a shared web hosting provider to small businesses; and
- HotChalk Inc., a Web 2.0 community platform provider to secondary schools.
- Dave also represented Centerplate, Inc. (Amex: CVP), a leading supplier of food, catering and concessions to sports facilities, convention centers and other entertainment venues, as its exclusive financial advisor and raised $215 million of senior secured credit facilities.
Prior to CEA, Dave served as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development and Partner of Solomon Broadcasting International, L.P., a partnership based in Beverly Hills, CA and Stamford, CT. Solomon Broadcasting focused on acquiring interests in Latin American terrestrial television and multichannel programming networks.
From 1987 to 1996, Dave held various positions throughout General Electric Capital Corporation including Senior Vice President of GE Capital Equity Capital Group, Inc. and Senior Vice President / Team Leader of the Merchant Banking Division of GE Capital Corporate Finance Group, Inc.
While with GE Capital, Dave specialized in domestic and international media and communications corporate finance and executed over $1.3 billion of senior, mezzanine and equity financing commitments in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Dave earned his MBA from Harvard Business School and holds a BA in Economics, graduating Phi Beta Kappa, from Syracuse University.
He is a James S. Kemper Foundation Scholar and a graduate of the GE Financial Management Program. In addition, he serves as an Independent Director of Audax Credit BDC Inc., and is a FINRA registered Securities Principal.